10 reasons to change your old carpeting
We all have our opinions about what’s worth spending your hard-earned money on, and carpeting is a big one. From the quality of sound to how it feels on our feet to what animals crawl in there at night, there are lots of different things to weigh in the decision. If you have carpeting at home, it’s likely that it gets dusty and the pile is wearing down. With the dust vacuum cleaner, you can easily clean your carpets, but what if you simply want to replace them? There are a lot of reasons to choose new carpeting over your old ones – here are ten of them!
What are the Top 10 Reasons to change our old carpeting?
1. Carpeting is a major source of allergens and asthma triggers in homes.
2. Carpeting can trap dirt, dust, and other allergens that can cause respiratory problems.
3. Carpeting can also reduce airflow and increase humidity levels in a home, which can lead to respiratory problems.
4. Carpeting is often stained and needs to be replaced often, which can be expensive.
5. Carpeting is difficult to clean and requires special care to keep it looking good.
6. Carpeting can increase the risk of injuries from accidents or falls.
7. Many carpet types are toxic and can release harmful chemicals when they are worn or walked on.
8. Carpeting is often difficult to move and requires special tools or skills to remove it from a home.
9. Carpeting is an energy hog and can require a lot of energy to maintain over time.
10. Replacing carpeting can improve the air quality and energy efficiency of a home.
What are the Benefits of Changing your Old Carpeting?
There are many benefits to replacing old carpeting with new flooring. Here are a few of the most important reasons why you should make the switch:
1. Your carpets are probably old and worn out.
2. They may be damaging your floors – over time, they might start to sag, get punctured, or hold moisture and bacteria which can all lead to dangerous conditions.
3. Carpeting is a major source of noise – when it moves around on a regular basis, it creates a lot of sound that can damage your wooden or tile flooring.
4. It’s often hard to clean carpets – in fact, they’re one of the most difficult types of flooring to maintain. Not only do they require special care when cleaning but they also tend to trap dirt and dust which can be difficult to remove.
5. Replacing your old carpeting with new flooring is an easy way to upgrade your home – not only does it looks nicer but it can also make it more comfortable and energy-efficient too!
6. Rolling up carpeting for storage can be a hassle – it takes up space and it’s also very difficult to open and unroll once you’re done. A better alternative is installing luggage racks at your front door so that you don’t have to worry about storing your old carpets when they need to be cleaned or replaced.
7. When removing your old carpeting, roll it up as flat as possible and then place it on a low-pile rug pad or area rug and tie the ends using twine, string or tape – this will prevent the fabric from getting damaged too.
8. If you have pets in the home, make sure that their nails are trimmed regularly and avoid scratching furniture with them.
3 Simple Steps to Changing your Old Carpeting
If you are in the market for new carpeting, there are many reasons why you should switch to a new set. Here are three simple reasons why you should consider replacing your old carpeting:
1. It is Cost-Effective
One of the biggest benefits of replacing your old carpeting is that it is cost-effective. Carpeting can be expensive, and it is often a good investment to replace it when it starts to wear out.
2. It Can Be a Safety Hazard
The old carpeting can be a safety hazard. It can trap heat and moisture, which can lead to problems like mold and fungus growth. If you have any concerns about safety, it is important to replace your old carpeting as soon as possible.
3. It Can Cause Health Problems
The old carpeting can also cause health problems. The dust and fibers in carpets can cause breathing problems, asthma attacks, and other health problems. If you have children or pets, it is important to replace your old carpeting before they start experiencing any health problems.
If you are thinking of replacing your old carpeting, there are a few resources that you can use to help you make the decision.
One resource that you can use is the Carpet and Rug Institute (CARI). CARI is a nonprofit organization that provides information on carpet and rug quality, safety, and environmental issues. They also offer free testing and evaluation services for carpet and rug products.
Another resource that you can use is the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The EPA provides information on a variety of environmental issues, including carpet and rug quality. You can access this information by visiting the EPA website.
Finally, you can talk to our team at Floors Touch about replacing your old carpeting. We are able to provide you with information on quality brands and options available!
Call Floors Touch Today!
It doesn’t matter what kind of flooring you like; you must invest your money in high-quality materials. Here at Floors Touch, our team will offer you a wide variety of premium flooring options, including hardwood, laminate, vinyl, carpet, and more. Get in touch with us right away to schedule your next flooring project in McKinney, Allen, Prosper, Princeton, Melissa, Celina, Anna, Van Alstyne, or Sherman.
We offer high-quality products with passion and pride across McKinney at the best possible prices. The reaction to our finest products and services is that Floors Touch has been labeled as the industry leader in providing homeowners with superior flooring options. Give our team a call at (214) 326-0100 or contact us online to fix an appointment right away. Our team will come to your home for a visit and discuss what’s best within your budget. With thousands of flooring styles and options to select from, we can help you pick the best option for you. You can also visit our social media for more details.