Can you put vinyl plank flooring over ceramic tile?
Can you install vinyl over ceramic?
Thanks to the advancement of technology, vinyl flooring has developed into a beautiful flooring option. It has grown in popularity over the years and many homeowners have opted to have it installed in their homes. This lead to homeowners wondering whether or not they can put vinyl plank flooring over ceramic tile. Read on to see how we break everything down for you:
About vinyl plank flooring
Vinyl plank flooring has a multi-layered composition and is moisture- and scratch-resistant. This makes it durable amd easy to maintain. In fact, it doesn’t take much to clean vinyl plank flooring, just a broom and damp mop. Plus, since it’s moisture-resistant, you won’t have to worry about moisture-related damage.
Whether or not you can install vinyl plank flooring over ceramic tile flooring completely depends on how flat the surface is, how deep the grout lines are, etc. Give us a call so we can see if vinyl plank flooring can be installed over your ceramic tiles!
Why choose Floors Touch?
We know that there are many flooring stores out there. Here’s what makes Floors Touch different:
- We offer consultation services to figure out whether or not we can install vinyl plank flooring
- Our services are timely and efficient
- Our staff is qualified and experienced
In addition to providing high-quality flooring, we also offer other services. Here are some of them:
- Bathroom remodeling– We can remodel your bathroom to have it looking like the one of your dreams.
- Kitchen remodeling – Whether you simply want countertops replaced or a whole kitchen remodel, we’ll get the job done.
- Carpentry services- Our carpentry services go along with remodeling services.